When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How much is a jimmy case these days ?

maxmilian

Hi all its been a while ..

Kind of lost the feeling for the forum about a year ago after a trade that went wrong.

But I still have some parts laying around like a couple of Jimmy cases with bezels.

I guess I have two options digging up some additional parts like maybe some dials from Simon or part with the cases.

So before I make my decision how much is a jimmy case with bezel and gasket going for these days ?

Hey Max - good to hear from you after all this time!!

Keep hold of those cases as I hope to complete one missing piece of the jigsaw for Pre-A 001/004 soon..

Jakobh has a custom caseback project going on and OPCrown is making new "perfect" crowns so those pieces are taken care of as well....and these are just the tip of the iceberg!!!

It's a great time to come back "home" mate !!

Simon

Hey Max - good to hear from you after all this time!!

Keep hold of those cases as I hope to complete one missing piece of the jigsaw for Pre-A 001/004 soon..

Jakobh has a custom caseback project going on and OPCrown is making new "perfect" crowns so those pieces are taken care of as well....and these are just the tip of the iceberg!!!

It's a great time to come back "home" mate !!

Simon

Thats settle it for me, thanks Simon and I know that you know the 001 would be a dream come true for me.

As always I am impressed of the contribution you guys do to keep things go forward.

God now I am exited again over a rep its been a while sinve I had that special feeling..... and I like it.

P.s Congratz to that new Angelus dream of yours D.s

\A

Thats settle it for me, thanks Simon and I know that you know the 001 would be a dream come true for me.

As always I am impressed of the contribution you guys do to keep things go forward.

God now I am exited again over a rep its been a while sinve I had that special feeling..... and I like it.

P.s Congratz to that new Angelus dream of yours D.s

\A

Cheers A - just keep checking your post box over the next few weeks ;)

S