When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD interchangable parts? help please!

asciwhite

Do anyone of you know if the parts for the ETz v5.xx is interchangable with the parts from the "ultimate". to be spesific : crystal, gas escape ring and dial.

I bought one DSSD of Eurotimez v5.4 and the gas escape ring is rusted, the dial is awful and the crystal is distorted. Even the insert has ugly paint globs in it. I have access to watchparts no problem. But it is a shame to have them shipped to me if they do not fit.

I only have one DSSD so I have nothing to compare it with dimension vise.. So if some of you who have like 15 different DSSD`s could check for me I would be extremely happy biggrin.gif

Enclosing two pictures of the rusted gas escape valve ring for you to look at its heartwrenching! I have not heard anything from ETz and I have a nagging feeling that I won`t be hearing from them soon (or at all)... Best to take matters in my own two hands. If someone from ETz read this post please contact me so we can arrange something! This watch is as good as useless to me.... Could just as well have torched the $360 or wiped my ass with it..

post-21269-126357075701_thumb.jpg

post-21269-126357076571_thumb.jpg