When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TRADING WATCHES.

andy66

This post is to test the water and also to get views from some of you lot.....

Ive always loved watches and last september,after finding this and a few other boards i went a bit mad,i got kid in a sweet shop syndrome like im sure a few of you did at the start.I was ordering left right and center.Ive now got 18 watches and i love them all.

Now i find myself looking at the ultimate versions where as before,if i liked,i ordered.I wasnt too bothered if they were quartz or 7750.

My problem now is,ive been blindsided by the Breitling Super Avenger.It sneaked up on me and ive just got to have one.(i hated Breitlings a couple of months ago).

I can afford one no problem and my missus says get it but i honestly cant justify another watch,my current ones dont get enough wrist time as it is.

As i get more involved in this hobby and my skills in modding improve(im practicing on 3 old POs),my collection will grow but for now i think its best to keep it small.

So i thought,why not try trade a few to get the SA,then i thought sell 3 to get the funds,then my head went to jelly again thinking about it..........AAAARRRGGHH!!!

1.Did you jump in at first and buy too many??

2.Do you mind waiting....or do you HAVE to have it??

3.Do you find it hard to let watches go??

(i cant bring myself to part with mine....)