When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angelus 240 Alarm movement

reelamore

that's not that uncommon... Angelus like Cortebert provided movements to other companies blank so they could put their name on the bridges... if you look at t's photobucket site he has pics of all different types of unbranded Angelus 240s...

Not at all unusual; I've had ones with all kinds of engraving / decoration, from bare brass with no engraving, through to CDG with co-branding, individual makers branding (Cartier, Hermes, Tiffany, Mathey Tissot etc.), Angelus branding, Stolz Freres makers mark etc. - there really are dozens of variants!

Not at all unusual; I've had ones with all kinds of engraving / decoration, from bare brass with no engraving, through to CDG with co-branding, individual makers branding (Cartier, Hermes, Tiffany, Mathey Tissot etc.), Angelus branding, Stolz Freres makers mark etc. - there really are dozens of variants!

Wow, many have gone through your gifted hands and eyes Ross! The only ones I ever see used in hommage project watches, are the Angelus signed ones for obvious reasons.If I were to pay high $$ for an alarm movt I would want the Angelus engraving to show through the caseback. :D Many people go through great pains to engrave the Rolex sig on the Cortebert bridge..