When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first replica: Avenger Skyland Blacksteel

altralazer

I finally got my first replica watch last week (unfortunately only get to post about it today).

It is a Skyland Blacksteel. Full Dot @3, couldn't figure out though whether it is a V2 or V3 yet.

It's the PVC coated one, thus darker then the actual Blacksteel - but the upcharge to get a better version is being saved for a second watch :-)

I tried to take some pictures in the office, but they don't reveal much. Excuse the quality guys, they've been taken with a very cheap camera (guess that's the next important thing to invest into).

It seems like I have to get the glass modified in order to be AR. Just don't know any place where to get it done - but I keep looking.

post-26563-126397285202_thumb.jpg

post-26563-126397291681_thumb.jpg

post-26563-126397299325_thumb.jpg

post-26563-126397331059_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Yodap, also thanks for helping me clarifying the version :D

As I was actually dreaming of getting the Skyland in "normal" steel, I don't want to buy it now and have two Skyland's at home.

Considering to focus on a Super Avenger for the steel colored watch, if the dial only had Arabic digits on it :)