When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franken Rolex DateJust

redwatch

Red That is a lovely job mate. I dont know about Franken mate thats a Super Franken mate.

Did you put as much effort into your wedding?! :D

To be honest, we still haven't even picked a date yet, but I think it will be in May. And no, the wedding will probably be something we just whip together :D We're both big time procrastinators, so it suits us both :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As far as effort goes, I got really lucky with this one. It was Wheaton26 and stilty who put in all the effort. I just had to send Wheaton26 money and patiently wait for it's arrival :D

To be honest, we still haven't even picked a date yet, but I think it will be in May. And no, the wedding will probably be something we just whip together :D We're both big time procrastinators, so it suits us both :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As far as effort goes, I got really lucky with this one. It was Wheaton26 and stilty who put in all the effort. I just had to send Wheaton26 money and patiently wait for it's arrival :D

Well good luck with the wedding mate :thumbsupsmileyanim: Enjoy your hobby while you can!!! :whistling:

Well then mate well done for making the effort to earn the money and having the sense to spend it wisely!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: