When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has got this ROO?

MADRED7

Dear members,

reacently my interest in more colorful watches is growing....as an AP geek I am now looking for the AP ROO Rhone Fusterie, the special edieztion for the Boutique.

Does anyome own this piece, experiences please and WHO WILL SELL IT TO ME??????

Just asking....show me your pics, :whistling:

Theo

I've been thinking about this model for a while myself. Decided against it because of too dark subdials and incorrect tachy scale.

Now they have Montoya with correcy font/scale tachy so maybe your dealer could make you a mix.

Then the only flaw left would be subdials. They have already fixed incorrect serial.

More HERE

Thanks mate.....yeah we talked about that and there have been many updates on the casebacks recently, unfortunately the Rhone Fusterie was never updated, it still shows the silly 001/500 limitation and the TACHYMETER scala instead of the BASE scala.

If this piece can be offered for a good discounted price I would close both eyes and jump on that train....if not discounted...they can keep it in the watch-cellars.

EDIT: got a reply from a known dealer, she stated that this watch is not upgated yet and still has the bloody 001/500 caseback and Tachy....and the price is still equal to the other ROO