When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Movement Guys, Tell Me What I Can Use In This Watch Please.

pelotudo

This was my first, and still favorite rep. It had a mishap in a salt water swimming pool, and the movement started getting very rough then stopped working about 2 months later. She has sat in my watch box since. I'd really like to get a replacement movement for her, but don't know where or how to do so; hopefully you guys can help me out.

Original: Asian Auto, unknown BPH, no markings.

113826-23281.jpg

113826-23282.jpg

Looks like some type of Seagull movement, where to get one with running seconds at 6 I have no idea... there are no sources for Asain movements or spare parts...

Only possibility is to install a Miyota 8215 (not even sure if it would fit or if the hands are the same size), but the Miyota would not have running seconds at 6.

Unless you have some semential value attached to it, it's probably cheaper and easier to buy a new one...

RG

Looks like some type of Seagull movement, where to get one with running seconds at 6 I have no idea... there are no sources for Asain movements or spare parts...

Only possibility is to install a Miyota 8215 (not even sure if it would fit or if the hands are the same size), but the Miyota would not have running seconds at 6.

Unless you have some semential value attached to it, it's probably cheaper and easier to buy a new one...

RG

Take a look at this movement and see if it fits your needs.

http://www.clockspares.net/detail.asp?id=24327

I'm sure if you email clockspares with detailed measurements, they can fill the order for less than $20.