When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Waiting for a watch to be delivered...I had a dream

fijikid

So I'm waiting for my group project AP Royal Oak and as people start to tell of receiving theirs in the states (like me), I'm anxiously awaiting the postman who I greased over christmas (not common in my hood) to be sure he actually brings me my stuff, not just the slip to go pick it up at the PO (a nightmare here in brooklyn, ny). Anyway, last night I dreamed that a package arrived that was packed somewhat poorly. I opened the package and sure enough, out popped two, not one, but two crappy watches - not my AP! The two watches were very vivid in the dream, including the detail that the buckle was the name of the watch cut out to form the buckle shape itself - maybe it said Invicta, though I can't be sure. I woke up sure that I'd been hosed along the way. But then I was like - no way Paul didn't put my watch in the package and why on earth would someone steal my watch but replace it with 2 crappy watches. None of it made sense. I'll chalk this one up to pining and anxiety due to all the bad trade/lost watches talk on the forums these days.

I hope this watch shows up this week so I can stop my imagination from taking flight. :blink:

Anyone on the East coast of the USA get theirs yet?

I just want my watch...so I can start waiting for another one! :yeah:

I gotta stop with this watch mania.