When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

202A Roll Call

siesta181

@siesta181......you're da man! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Thanks for starting this thread!

Finally found a source for the hands.......and you know who!

Thanks all! Great/excellent pieces! Hopefully mine come out looking as good as these ruggedly and rare handsome pieces! :clapping:

Here it is with a borrowed pair of hands:

pam202awrst3.jpg

pam202awrst1.jpg

My 202A

It is being redone with PreV lugs and an upgraded PreV CG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

202aandagedbezel001.jpg

AC/Lani

Hey Lani! Looking good! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

What do you mean by "redone"? Are you replacing the case? Where did you source your PreV CG?

Thanks for any info you could share!

Hike

Hey Lani! Looking good! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

What do you mean by "redone"? Are you replacing the case? Where did you source your PreV CG?

Thanks for any info you could share!

Hike

The case that Ubi gifted me is so good .. no dimples.. it need to be technically correct, so I'll have the lugs drilled to accept the PreV screws.. and I have the LH CG to add.. so I'm having the pvd done over so the CG and the lug screws will match.. PVD can be temperamental with different coatings, and understanding this.. I decided to redo the project.. the CG that is in the pic is good for the H series but I need the Historic CG :thumbsupsmileyanim: and the PreV lug screws, that being with the little screws to secure the bar at both ends of the lugs..

The case that Ubi gifted me is so good .. no dimples.. it need to be technically correct, so I'll have the lugs drilled to accept the PreV screws.. and I have the LH CG to add.. so I'm having the pvd done over so the CG and the lug screws will match.. PVD can be temperamental with different coatings, and understanding this.. I decided to redo the project.. the CG that is in the pic is good for the H series but I need the Historic CG :thumbsupsmileyanim: and the PreV lug screws, that being with the little screws to secure the bar at both ends of the lugs..

Thnks for the insight, Lani! Excellent info! :thumbsupsmileyanim: