When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Sales Question

Mercury

I am going to try and say what I want to say but if it doesn't make sense I'm sorry, I'm sure how to phrase this. I want to get a Gen Speedmaster or Seamaster and I have four reps that I would sell in order to make this happen. Now, I don't want to lose one watch if the others don't sell, so in order to make sure they all sell I was thinking about accepting offers but only requesting the money and shipping if I get offers on all of them, not just two or three.

These are the four

-- Rolex Explorer II Swiss ETA, Noob version, serviced this year

-- Omega Seamaster Pro -- the one that is no longer made

-- Breitling Chronomat Evolution -- serviced this year

-- Tag Heuer SLR Rubber strap

I also have a wooden watch box that holds six watches that was around 200.

I hope this all made sense.

Makes perfect sense, and I know precisely what you mean, as I was in the same situation last year when I had to sell off my collection to pay for my wedding. Initially, I had hoped to sell the collection intact, but after only getting 'tire-kickers', I was forced by time constraints to sell the collection individually in the hopes of getting something rather than nothing... in the end, I sold everything and got the amount I needed, so don't be afraid to split the collection in order to get more interest on the watches :) Best of luck with your sales :good:

I am going to try and say what I want to say but if it doesn't make sense I'm sorry, I'm sure how to phrase this. I want to get a Gen Speedmaster or Seamaster and I have four reps that I would sell in order to make this happen. Now, I don't want to lose one watch if the others don't sell, so in order to make sure they all sell I was thinking about accepting offers but only requesting the money and shipping if I get offers on all of them, not just two or three.

These are the four

-- Rolex Explorer II Swiss ETA, Noob version, serviced this year

-- Omega Seamaster Pro -- the one that is no longer made

-- Breitling Chronomat Evolution -- serviced this year

-- Tag Heuer SLR Rubber strap

I also have a wooden watch box that holds six watches that was around 200.

I hope this all made sense.

Sell them individually.

I doubt you will find somebody to take them all.