When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gucci thing...

Anguz

Hey gang,

I was going through a box of my old man's old stuff and found this...It says Gucci and quartz on the face. I have a terrible camera and can't take good pics but...any idea what the heck this thing is? It is still ticking as well. Must have been in a box for 5 years!?!

Thank lads,

Cheers

Anguz

post-24823-126687612452_thumb.jpg

post-24823-126687620132_thumb.jpg

Its an old Gucci quartz Watch.

I have 2 of them(not exactly like yours), they were out in the early 90's. I got mine for my 8th grade graduation from my parents. The second one was my grandfathers.

IIRC they were about $450.00-$500.00 new at the time and my mom got them from Macy's

Here is a quick and dirty shot of my 2. My dad also has/had one that is the same style as my black one but the dial was the same color as yours.

DSC00858.jpg

wow, same thing happened to me about 2 months ago, going through old boxes and found a gucci ladies watch.

The one I found was very similar to the black one in jdkno's picture except mine is blue, in great condition. Had to replace the battery, I found it in a box with a vintage omega, was contemplating selling the Gucci but didn't know if it was worth anything. Anyone have any ideas?

Not a clue what they are worth, if anything at all.

Neither of mine work right now. The black one just needs a battery, the white face one I am not really sure. I have considered trying to get it fixed to give to my son when he gets older(not even 2 yet lol) I figured it was my first real watch so might as well be his.