When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top50watches.com Wesbsite

WatchesNYC77807

Hey guys,

Has anyone had any experiences ordering from the site below or have any info on em? They have a nice collection of watches....just curious. Usually I order all my watches from Joshua,but I wanted to order an AP on this site that I haven't seen on other dealer sites.It's nothing special, but I'm more concerned with the actual weight then movement being that I have someone to do modifications once I get the watch. If I get "burnt" so to speak it would be for $157 bucks as opposed to $500 on the higher priced sites. Also....I know most AP set @12 are the best reps,but does anyone know off hand what would be the best rep as far as WEIGHT (for a cheaper price) as opposed to exact movement and specs?

http://www.top50watches.com

After searchin on this site a bit longer.....

I'm kinda getting the impression this site is BS being that I've been searching for YEARSSSS now for this Franck Muller rep. I'm not on here that much so if anyone has any news on that watch being replicated yet please let me know. I haven't the slighest clue on why it hasn't. I see the oddest watches that most people wouldn't want replicated but not that one. Figures its the one I want that isnt made lol I know all dealers have the FM KING CORTEZ but my fav is the original FM 8005K CC KING CONQUISTADOR.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again...

http://www.top50watches.com/franck-muller-conquistador-replica-frm8089-p-1061.html

Check with any of the trusted dealers if you're interested in something they don't list. Most are very good about researching it for you, and will let you know if it's available or not. Chances are if you've found an unusual watch that looks exactly like the gen, it's going to be too good to be true...

Doesnt Andrew do the King Con? I am sure I saw one on a wristy a month or so back.

I emailed all the trusty worthy dealers (Joshua,Andrew,King) late last night and all came back with the same reply....the FM KING CONQUISTADOR was replicated years ago but for some reason stopped being manufactured. Just my luck lol I know all the dealers have the FM KING CORTEZ (square face model) but I've always wanted the original King Conquisatdor. If you know anyone that may have one available please let me know.