When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Miguass, but which one?

fachy81

To all memebers of the RWG. I wanted to ask you that I want to purchase a Milgrauss. My question is which one should I purchase. I have been told by other memebrs that don't buy something that is new or just arrived on the seller site. Buy something that is on the seller's site for a long time. Which Milgrauss should I go for I don't want something that the watch crown winder comes out after certain period of time. My choices for the dealers are Joshua and Eurotimez. With Joshua I had to cases of Watch crown winder coming off, but Eurotimez has claimed that uptill now we havn't had any cases of watch crown winder coming out. They also have the genuine Swiss ETA movement which you pay additional $50 for it. Please give me you advice I will appreciate. If you have certain watch in mind for any of the recommended dealer, then give me the item or serial number for it. Eurotimex has Milgrauss 116400GV Green whic is the only one on their site and is new in markety. The price is $248, but if you pay $50 more, you will get genuine swiss ETA. Joshua on the other hand different models for Milgauss. Also, what is the difference between the genuine Swiss Eta and the copy ETA. Joshua doesn't have genuine ETA option on his site. This is what he states 000000RLM00102 Milguass SS Blk (Green Sapphire) Swiss Eta 2836. He only states Swiss Eta, he doesn't give option for genuine Swiss Eta.

My buddy got one from Trevor who's approved over on RWI, it was the best case version with the larger size and engraved rehaut, good hue to the green AR. Anyone here could get it for you, just make sure its the larger sized case with non-painted rehaut engravings. If you've had a few faulty watches from Josh, try someone else. Marvellous replica has done a superb job, another RWI dealer, who i'd really like to see over here on RWG. I would highly recommend communicating with him, get some real, actual, quality control.