When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Pam250 Daylight (pics Inside!) And Tonites Dinner :d

slay

First off, Arnaud is a great guy to deal with! He shipped superfast, he offered to pay AFTER I get the item and sent me more than I thought I would get!

The watch looks real stunning. Pics cant describe it, really. I've owned a lot of watches, I had many Panerai's, and this one sure "feels" like a gen the most. Those of you who have read my review about Pauls Sub might know that the "feeling" is one of the most important factors for me. If the watch dont feel right, it aint right!

It is awfully well finshed and I doubt anyone could tell it's a fake by handling it and lookin at it from all angles.

I do NOT like the butterfly clasp though, but that goes for all Panerais, it's too dificult to open, the one I have on my grandfathers watch from the watch prince is a lot better, IMO!

I also dont think the box is worth it's money! I always wanted to buy one, but I never did, I dont know, guess I always thought 100 bucks is too much for a box. But this came with a box and TWO other zenith reps for an awfully low 200Euros. I didnt even know I was going to get TWO Zenith reps also!

The Box is not very well finished, anyone who opens it and takes a closer look at it and the material could easily tell that it's a fake! The printing on the warranty card is poor and the Wood is also not real wood, its made out of a piece of particle board. If I had bought this for 100bucks from a dealer, I would have been very very disapointed! I really dont know how anyone can call this box "very well finished" and made of "very good quality" and call it a "very very nice pearwood box"

If you really want a nice box, honestly, buy the gen for 250bucks on the bay!

The whole package was a very nice deal though, I'm more than pleased, and of course it's not Arnaud's fault that they produce such a crapy box and sell it for so much :)

I took the pictures in the kitchen, because I didnt want to go into the yard cause it was raining, and while being there, I thought I should give you an insight in tonites dinner plans :) But the watch comes first:

Those are the two Zenith watches I got for free, my father liked the white faced when I showed it to him the other day, so I gave it to him.

115070-22970.jpg

The Box:

115070-22971.jpg

The watch:

115070-22972.jpg

115070-22973.jpg

115070-22974.jpg

115070-22975.jpg

And here's dinner for me and the girl (its a filet steak and it has been in the marinade for about 24hours):

115070-22976.jpg

115070-22977.jpg

115070-22978.jpg

115070-22979.jpg

Thats the stuff I used for the marinade (only the best lol):

115070-22980.jpg

This is a croissant I was eatin while takin the pics lol:

115070-22981.jpg

and that's going to be tomorrows dinner (you cann all guess what thats gonna be):

115070-22982.jpg

115070-22983.jpg

Edited by slay

• 11 months later...

Where can I find Arnauds info? I looked but didn't see it.

First off, Arnaud is a great guy to deal with! He shipped superfast, he offered to pay AFTER I get the item and sent me more than I thought I would get!

The watch looks real stunning. Pics cant describe it, really. I've owned a lot of watches, I had many Panerai's, and this one sure "feels" like a gen the most. Those of you who have read my review about Pauls Sub might know that the "feeling" is one of the most important factors for me. If the watch dont feel right, it aint right!

It is awfully well finshed and I doubt anyone could tell it's a fake by handling it and lookin at it from all angles.

I do NOT like the butterfly clasp though, but that goes for all Panerais, it's too dificult to open, the one I have on my grandfathers watch from the watch prince is a lot better, IMO!

I also dont think the box is worth it's money! I always wanted to buy one, but I never did, I dont know, guess I always thought 100 bucks is too much for a box. But this came with a box and TWO other zenith reps for an awfully low 200Euros. I didnt even know I was going to get TWO Zenith reps also!

The Box is not very well finished, anyone who opens it and takes a closer look at it and the material could easily tell that it's a fake! The printing on the warranty card is poor and the Wood is also not real wood, its made out of a piece of particle board. If I had bought this for 100bucks from a dealer, I would have been very very disapointed! I really dont know how anyone can call this box "very well finished" and made of "very good quality" and call it a "very very nice pearwood box"

If you really want a nice box, honestly, buy the gen for 250bucks on the bay!

The whole package was a very nice deal though, I'm more than pleased, and of course it's not Arnaud's fault that they produce such a crapy box and sell it for so much :)

I took the pictures in the kitchen, because I didnt want to go into the yard cause it was raining, and while being there, I thought I should give you an insight in tonites dinner plans :) But the watch comes first:

Those are the two Zenith watches I got for free, my father liked the white faced when I showed it to him the other day, so I gave it to him.

dsc02662nv4.jpg

The Box:

dsc02664qw6.jpg

The watch:

dsc02669rg9.jpg

dsc02670va5.jpg

dsc02671js2.jpg

dsc02686og9.jpg

And here's dinner for me and the girl (its a filet steak and it has been in the marinade for about 24hours):

dsc02687mw0.jpg

dsc02690qk0.jpg

dsc02689el7.jpg

dsc02691oq3.jpg

Thats the stuff I used for the marinade (only the best lol):

dsc02694bc5.jpg

This is a croissant I was eatin while takin the pics lol:

dsc02688lo8.jpg

and that's going to be tomorrows dinner (you cann all guess what thats gonna be):

dsc02695ti7.jpg

dsc02697kq1.jpg