When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam253 Regatta Flyback

lovepanerai

Nice but that damn plain glass crystal again. Why is it that the newer 212's, with a crappy satin finished dial with really crap subdials, have sapphire glass and this has mineral!!!!!

Because this is supposed to be the 1st edition... They will come with sapphire the next months..

i think you answered your own question when stating what movement is inside

Yes.. the new movement is much much better made than the first... Although this doesn't mean that all the first generations Asian7750 are crap.. I have mine almost 2 years and it is still perfect ;)

I was on the verge of buying this one but I have a fear of a fatal flaw (IMHO). Having looked at a few pics of the gen I can't tell if the inner tach bezel is black like the 212 (and what is on the rep) or actually grey to further delineate it from its predecessor. And yeah, I know there will only be 300 made...

Any thoughts?

Just wanna check with you. Is the flyback function working fine? That is if the reset button is pressed, the needle goes back to the 12-o-clock position and starts again...? Or do I have to press the start button after the reset to start the timing?

Sorry to dissapoint you but there is no flyback function on the reps :rolleyes: