When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ti bracelet

flauzer

...Pretty sad because DSN not send watch to EU (IT) due to our old friend called "customs", I am writing here for advice from you, experts.

Whisper tells that there is no trace of "titanium bracelets" for the PAM, ... Damn, right now (bu I'm in REM sleep) I received an 091 DSN which shone in all its "GRAYness ".... :wub::) :)

It's true????? no way to get one???!!!!! neither "sterile" ? :(

...Pretty sad because DSN not send watch to EU (IT) due to our old friend called "customs", I am writing here for advice from you, experts.

Whisper tells that there is no trace of "titanium bracelets" for the PAM, ... Damn, right now (bu I'm in REM sleep) I received an 091 DSN which shone in all its "GRAYness ".... :wub::) :)

It's true????? no way to get one???!!!!! neither "sterile" ? :(

no answer means "yes, no way". :g:

Thanks

Talking to yourself? :)

They don't make rep titanium bracelets anymore, and the old ones are becoming harder to find. You can try putting a WTB in the "Wanted" section of the forum. That is how I acquired all of my Ti/SS bracelets.

thanks Drulee, I know your GREAT purchase with Dr.Theo (RG) ..if not mistaken..

and this is why I talk to myitself ... I have not yet recovered from the blow ........ :D

Seriously, it is strange that in times of crisis, many people seek PAM Ti Strap and there is no way to buy .... I wondered why 'they do not produce anymore?'....

impossible to understand the Chinese world

Edited by flauzer

thanks Drulee, I know your GREAT purchase with Dr.Theo (RG) ..if not mistaken..

and this is why I talk to myitself ... I have not yet recovered from the blow ........ :D

Seriously, it is strange that in times of crisis, many people seek PAM Ti Strap and there is no way to buy .... I wondered why 'they do not produce anymore?'....

impossible to understand the Chinese world

Not much demand, I think we mistakenly believe the members here are a fair representation of the rep market. Fact is there just aren't many Panerai fans out there. It is Rolex, Breitling, and Hublot, followed by AP, IWC, and a few others.