When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Muller Crazy hour and King Cortex

cablesurge

Found 2 watches that i really liked from Perfect Clones. Have bought a couple of pieces from Josh before and have been quite happy with his service and quality.

Am looking at a beautiful piece of Curvex Crazy hour with black diamonds as well as the Rose gold King Cortex Chrono.

Any comments on whether they are good replicas?

My link

I have used Josh several times...you can't go wrong. That new Curvex Crazy Hour with black diamonds is hot.It's very different and the black diamond look is catching on quick...especially in NY with celebs and athletes. Many members on here aren't into the "Bling" thing but I've always been a fan of it. I recently had a few AP's custom done with lab diamonds...looks sick. Stick with the dealers on this site and not the ones you search via google. Josh and Andrew of Trustytime are 2 my fav's.

I just received a Crazy Hour / Colour Dreams from Watch International for my daughter. It's always been reviewed as a solid replica, even tho it's not very expensive at all. Don't expect "super replica" quality fitment for the price you pay on these FM Crazy watches ... they are good but not fantastic for fit and finish. They are accurate to the gens, tho.