When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Rep - POrikka

Josh Hinn

Guys, I'm amazed! This watch is an absolute peach! Exactly what i wanted and needed to start my romance with the rep world!

Great work from Reg, Once again proving his reputation to be true! amazing service!

I'm absolutely ecstatic atm, now i just have to find somewhere to resize the bracelet (I have small wrists haha!) and work out a way to get rid of this blue plastic, which is proving to be impossible!

The AR on the watch i think, is great! Lovely bracelet, i've given it a polish to give it that look! Crystal is beautiful!

Having tried the same watch on not 3 days ago in the AD and now having this in my possesion, i struggle to find major differences...

Maybe this is me being a bit of a noob but this is the perfect platorm for me to build upon with my reps!

Great work again Reg, i couldnt have asked for a better service and catering of my needs!

JH

Well it is a great rep, maybe not quite gen standards but really great for the price, Sizing PO bracelets has broken many a man and tools! have a good search before you try it your self if you have the tools and if you go to a small independent watch smith just make sure he know what he is doing before he tries as well.

Welcome to the sickness

Well it is a great rep, maybe not quite gen standards but really great for the price, Sizing PO bracelets has broken many a man and tools! have a good search before you try it your self if you have the tools and if you go to a small independent watch smith just make sure he know what he is doing before he tries as well.

Welcome to the sickness

I potted the underneath of my Pin Remover with epoxy resin, it really does make it a lot stronger & can now cope with any pins on a planet Ocean bracelet.

Lazoon (UK)