When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A couple of nice reds over on VRF

vlydog

Don't both the Red Sub and the DSSD have newer bezel inserts? The guy selling the DSSD says his has been changed, but the other seller makes no mention. Also the Red sub looks like the bezel is pretty worn, but the case isn't? Some corrosion inside the bottom below the crystal? Tritium on the 6 marker is decaying, or has been damaged. This isn't as pristine a watch as he is making it out to be. Now guys those are just my observations from his photos, I may be way off base. I'm sure JoJo is seeing lots of little "tells" that I could never see.This may be "picking nits" but this is a 14k watch!

From what they are asking, obviously the recession hasn't affected prices of these watches. 14k for the red sub and 23k for the DSSD. What is so interesting, the same seller of the 14K red sub has a white lettered 5.5 million ser# a few down and he's asking 4900 for it. It doesn't have Box and papers, and I know that is important, but 10K? Is there really 10K difference between the red and white dialed 1680?