When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB but wich one....

deniz21

hello guys, im realy thinkin of tgetting a HBB, but i realy dont know wich one to go...

i realy like the ice bang, the big big king :) or the ayrton senna hbb (but what me cofusses is, there are three different versions on it, saw them on kinkgs site for example)

and why i want a hbb is, the fact that i want to have a real styler in black or ss (and ceramic) :) cool classy styleisch and modern, a new age watch maybe :lol: but but maybe after that description im totaly wrong with a HBB

( and the best would be a HBB without a date :D one flaw less then :D )

i would realy appreciate any input you can give me about that 8)

please help me with that gang

all the best and happy eastern :D

I'd go Ice Bang or Tempus (however see my recent post re Ice Bang bezel - worth getting a back up ceramic one just incase)

V1 are the best IMO, the full ceramic is great (no scratch issues like PVD - except bezel if not ceramic)

Best looking IMO - Ice bang

Safest bet - Tempus or all black full ceramic...

Try to see the BB King up close first before you buy - BIG watch!

A

thank you very much anics

yes the ice bang is very beautiful :)

but what do you mean with safest bet, why are the tempus or the all black safer to buy?

then i would prefer the all black ;) are there also different versions of the ice bang and the all black? if so i think it will be hard to get a v1 :(

all the best D

btw if someone has a ice bang, all black or senna hbb for sale, pm me :whistling:

By 'safer bet' I am just thinking longevity...

The V1's have the 28,000 high beat movement (which is closer to the gen), they are also full ceramic rather than PVD coated so there is less surface area to scratch (PVD does scratch), the 'lite' versions are not ceramic and have no AR and the low beat 26,000 movement. They are still good reps though.

If I were going to choose a 'lite' version - I would go for the stainless steel model. Closest to gen!

Good luck

A