When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Milgauss Green

niveknow

Hello all.

I picked up a Milgauss green after reading b16a2's awesome review:

I'm looking for other green owners to comment on your copy. The orange hour-markers seem like a peach color. It almost looks like it's faded, but definitely not a solid orange color that I expected. I'm not sure if that has something to do with making it glow blue, but just seems faded like I have a bad copy. Does anyone else see this same issue with theirs? Some of the pics from b16a2's review doesn't look like its solid orange too. And how does the orange look on the gen? Thanks!

The 3,6,9 markers on mine does aslo have a slightly lighter colour compaired to the other orangange markings on the dial (as per gen). The colour is not exactly solid but I think this has to do with the lume. With this said I do not think you have a bad copy, but it is hard to tell without pics of the actual watch..

Hi Modelizer,

Sorry, to clarify... Your 3, 6, 9 is also lighter in color compared to other orange markings on your SAME watch? ie the 'Milgauss' text and the 5 sec numerics. Or did you mean your 3, 6, 9 it is actually lighter than the gen as you were able to compare yourself with one. Problem is that the gen in green is very difficult to find anywhere to compare with.

What I mean is that the 3,6,9 markers on my watch has a lighter orange colour than the other orange markings (i e the Milgauss text) on the dial of the same watch. The gen has the same appearance as you can see on the pic in the product PDF found on rolex.com. However, the 3,6,9 markers on the gen has a more solid colour, so that "issue" is a rep thing - but something I can live with.. :)