When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Raymond Weil "Nabucco"

Spidey7

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these bad boys. Someone told me to get the quartz instead if the inertial movement, but I don't see a quartz anywhere. Does anyone have any experience with this watch? Any advice? Anyone wanna sell one? Interested in any opinions that you care to share.

I returned your message but I guess you did not get It because I never heard anything In return. It's a great rep. It's as close to the gen as you can get Imho without being 100% perfect. The gens dw Is slightly recessed so the sunken dw on the rep Is a non issue. All I can say is that It's the nicest replication that I have ever seen, top notch. I purchased mine from Tony@Asian 7750.

Oooops, Sorry Maxi. I'll go check my P.M.s again. I would never ignore you. I LOVE you. You know that! Do you have any opinions about quartz verses Gen?

No problem my man, If you have anymore questions, feel free. :thumbsupsmileyanim: (ps) I have never seen a quartz version. I will take a look around and see what I find. If I find anything of Interest as far as the quartz go's, I will let you know. :) Mike