When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch winder

torjus

Hello folks :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just recived my new watch winder, it`s pretty cheap, but i think it looks kinda cool :whistling:

I know, its not the best stuff out there, but for under 80usd with free shipping i think it was worth a try!

here`s a link if you wanna take a look ---> watch winder

Edited by torjus

Just recived my new watch winder, it`s pretty cheap, but i think it looks kinda cool :whistling:

I know, its not the best stuff out there, but for under 80usd with free shipping i think it was worth a try!

I bought something similar, horizontal made an offer of USD60 with shipping and they accepted. But do note, both winders though for 2 watches, only have 1 motor if i'm not wrong. For prob 20-30 more you can get 1 with 2 separate motors.. just a suggestion.

Cheers

hmm, on ebay, with free shipping?

I think i will go for somethink bigger and more fancy the next time :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but i will wait until of more watches, but i really the feeling of always having a one of my warches winded and ready to go when i wanna change out the one i`m wearing :good:

have a nice weekend!

Torjus

hmm, on ebay, with free shipping?

I think i will go for somethink bigger and more fancy the next time :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but i will wait until of more watches, but i really the feeling of always having a one of my warches winded and ready to go when i wanna change out the one i`m wearing :good:

have a nice weekend!

Torjus

Yes ebay torjus... good idea about a bigger watch winder.. perhaps we should work toward something like this?

bubenzrweg-solitaire-deluxe_GT5eh_52-thumb-550x395-21195.jpg

I bought one of those for my brother in law for Christmas and it's already broken. I wouldn't recommend it.

I bought one of those for my brother in law for Christmas and it's already broken. I wouldn't recommend it.

Just received my watchwinder today. Plastic Time tutelary 2 horizontal winder with felt bottom. Single motor, able to rotate clock or anti-clock wise. Has blue LED which i might either change to white or just disable it. Winder goes for 1 hour then rest for 3. So far so good, doesn't look like it will scratch the watch, though with the spring loaded adaptor (to put the watch on), leather straps might get stretched a little? Good thing is its really quiet. Will update later if anything. For now, yeah, just in time cos i got 2 more reps arriving any day!