When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The best replica Vintage Rolex. ? ? ? ? ?

Time2Fly

Hello All,

I read several weeks ago that the best out of box replica Vintage Rolex was Josh's Double Red Sea-Dweller 1665 Dial w/ETA 2846. Well I went to his website and it shows it is all sold out,,,, Bummer big time Bummer. Now I may be wrong but Josh is from Pure Time right?, if so there is some sort of problem either him or me being able to recieve e-mails, it says it in his site. I want the Vintage Rolex with the plexi domed crystal, an the 1665 dial, and the ETA 2846.

Ok, Angus is affiliated with PureTime, thank you for that tid bit. What I would like to know is who and where can I get the "best" "out of the box" Vintage Rolex, that has the domed plexi glass and the 1665 Dial w/ the ETA-2846.

Also what is Joshua's web site, I really need some guidance on finding the best out of box VR. Thank You for your help Time2Fly.

Well I figured out something, if I would slow down and use the skill that the good Lord gifted me with (reading) I might be able to accomplish that in which I seek. Yea, I got a bit more familiar with the site and found Josh's web site and hopefully I will be able to accomplish the task in which I am seeking, and that is to find the best out of box Vintage Rolex, wish me luck guy's, I'll keep you all posted. :)

hmmm

the puretime one is good, correct beat movement, good bracelet, good datewheel, good insert. the dial kills it.

the MBK dial is better for great white and even Red, the case on the MBK is better as well and it accepts gen parts or aftermarket parts

enthusiasts combine both, mbk is a project watch, puretime is for the casual wearer but the inaccuracies may soon start to bother you, especially the dial.