When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zenith DX Chrono needs bracelet/lug hole mods

apexwatch

Hi All. I have a watchstation Zenith Defy Xtreme Ultimate with rubber strap just recently received. Other than a sort of lousy Cyclops, and an hour register wheel which is a couple mm smaller than the gen, this titanium model is really very arresting. Correct case thickness and shape, bezel shape/thickness, tang buckle/strap keeper. All in all, very, very nice.

I'm looking for a 2 tone RG/Blk metal bracelet to add a little flexibility and let me dress this baby up a notch.

So far,l no joy. I have a far less accurate DXU with a metal bracelet, but the springbars do not line up with the lug holes. I wear it as well, but the titanium model has spoiled me, I'm afraid. Rather then write every dealer (I'll do it if I have to) if anyone can put me on to someone who sources bracelets, I'd be very grateful.

I know The Zigmeister is up to his eyeballs until June. Can anyone recommend anyoneelse to service and adjust these A7750s? After demagnetizing them, the time keeping is far better than expected, but I think that with a good servicing, they would perform better and last longer. I'd also like to have the Cyclops and date wheel modified, if it can be done. Any thoughts or suggestions will be very welcome. Thanks!

Apex