When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Avenger Chrono, Quick Vieu

zbig

If You want to have better hands for Your avenger chrono, maybe this can help

please take a look

genuine

117665-22343.jpg

I ver. with good pearl (genuine dial) have minute hands shorter than genuine, second hand have shorter back

117665-22344.jpg

II ver. with bad pearl have good second hand but longer minute hand than genuine. And this ver. have better dial, bigger date window

117665-22345.jpg

Edited by szumi

My Chrono Avenger ( I ver.) is on its way from Trusty right now... I thought that I should snap one up, before it is too late... As you know, production of the Titanium version is stopped.

Another fault with the second version is that the '4' in '45' on the bezel is incorrect.

• 1 year later...

Here is my first generation rep with gen dial. I reset mine to the same time as what is on the genuine pics and those hand sizes look very close (at least in terms of length on main hour and minute hands as well as the chrono seconds hand. What am I missing? Does it have more to do with the rep dial and its marker and sub-dial placement? Although as I look at it I have to remember that the watches are shot at an angle and so it may be deceiving.

May2007GMT015.jpg