When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Super Avenger pricing

bwhitesox

Guys after wearing smaller watches for a while I have come to the conclusion that my Gen super avenger has to go as it is just stupid big.

I am going to put it up on ebay with a buy it now but I'm not sure how much to put on it...Any suggestions on what it's worth?

It's boxed with all documentation and is in pretty much brand new condition.

- Please note that this is not a for sale post-

IMG_1568.jpg

Well If you are In no hurry $3.500 obo Is fair. If you want to sell it faster than you could try $3000 firm. good luck on selling that beautiful SA. I really wish I could buy It, one of my favorite watches ever. I have two reps Blue with white/cream sub dials and a white Batton, good luck :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

to give an accurate price how old is it and has it been serviced. Used will get you 2500- 3k new can be bought for 3500 depending on the combp

keep in mind partial service is recommended after 2 yrs and a full service after 5. yours is a big wings so it cant be that old. I would throw it up on breitlingsource.com there are a few people there in the market for that. unfortunately its an arabic and from what ive seen battons are fetching the higher price tags.. good luck I have the same in white