When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam Gmt Or Sub?

Watchwatcher

Saw this rubber sub strap for 44mm from Josh a couple weeks ago and decided to pick one up. Was pleasantly surprised to find that it is extremely comfortable, has excellent detailing and also has the 'wave' structure in the band near the lugs. I generally wear bracelets rather than straps, simply because as my wrist swells later in the day, a strap begins to feel like a tourniquet -- the wave, provides for bit of expansion, makes this strap almost unnoticeable.

Anyhow, the strap came with one of the flared buckles (pre-V?), which to my eye looked a little distracting from the nice clean lines of the band, so I swapped in a standard straight pam buckle.

OK, now a word of caution to those of you who are PAM purists... yes, i've gone and done it here by picking and choosing these components--watch--band--buckle--from different models... so if you are faint of heart, please stop right here... go back to your reading on some other forum... maybe one about happy little pam elves... and don't look at the following pics...

HOWever if you are a little more daring, take a look and let me know how many violations i've commited. but for my money this is one nice looking and very comfortable combo platter...

PAM 029 Tux

118063-22234.jpg

One more shot... see how nice that buckle works with this strap

118063-22235.jpg

Edited by Watchwatcher