When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Oh My . . . Manna From Alaska

TJGladeRaider

I spoke to my wife this evening (I am off preparing for a trial) and she says I got a shirt in the mail from someone in Alaska. She unwrapped it and found what she describes as a really beautiful watch.

I asked her how many pieces it was in, but she said, "It's really pretty." She says it's a very big watch -- is that a 45mm?

Size matters you know!

:rolleyes:

Bill

Ah, I'm glad it got there in one piece! I put in a couple more goodies too, and if she was careful she'd see there were two more extra links rolled up in the t-shirt too. They're a bugger to get back into the bracelet, but I included them in case you need 'em.

I wasn't sure what kind of t-shirt to send, it ranged from boring tourist stuff to wild child shirts, to Alaskan Amber Pale Ale. So I went conservative. If I'd known you had a significant other that enjoys surprises I would have thrown in a bunny fur thong too. :D FOR HER, not for you.

Wear it well! I've swum with it 100 times, chopped wood with it, played hockey with it, climbed all kinds of mountains with it... and it polishes right back up. She's a beaut.

Cheers!

I married my kids Sunday School teacher - no makeup, doesn't cut her hair, no pants.

A fur thong . . . now there's a concept.

Wife Luz and my boat

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bill

Whoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

SWEET TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, are those Bearing Buddies on (gasp) BOTH axles??

Man, you know how to live!!

(and the boat and babe aren't bad neither!)

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yes . . . life at it's finest.

That aluminum trailer hauls that boat anywhere with no trouble at all. When I get my next boat, I'll need a triple axle. I NEED a bigger boat!

As the lovely wifey loves to remind me . . . never mind.

Bill