When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your opinion: Where to find the best Plant Ocean Chrono rep?

Oxygenic

I bought a nice looking Planet ocean from ETZ last year, really good one in finish and accuracy in details - however it was DOA. :( When I finally sent it back in february for exchange everything vent well until the replacement was ready for shipment back to me according to them, then all communications seized (2010/03/24). Since then nothing. Zip. Nada. Feels like my 360 USD is all gone now. Still hoping to hear from them (other members here have recieved watches lately) and I will continue to try to get in touch with them.

However, for the worst case scenario - where do I find the very best Planet Ocean Chrono rep today? Has there been any new versions since the one I ordered late september last year? Any trustworthy dealer (I live in EU) so that I won't be into this situation again?

The one I ordered was the one with a modified 7750 to get the dials placed correctly (Planet Ocean 45.5 Chrono SS/SS Blk/Bez/Org 7750 Mod (OMG-UPO-CHR-4-blk-org))

I got mine from Tony at Asian7750. He has some of the best quality watches at the best price. I'd give him a try. Here are a couple of links for the one you were looking for (close in dials). I've had mine for about a year now an I had no problems at all.

Black version

Orange Version

He also has them with leather bands or rubber straps, but it's always a good idea to buy the watch with the bracelet, and buy the strap of choice as an add-on. He charges about $40 for the additional straps.

Good luck

Tony is one of the few dealers that you almost never see negative feedback about. I've bought on at least 3 occasions from him, the the price were good, shipping was fast, and the watch was great.