When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there different grades version of 3717 A7750

repfreak

Hi,

I like to enquire if there are different grades for the 3717 A7750, as in better case build and bracelet? I have been told by a dealer that there are 2 grades of such 3717. one has better case build and bracelet quality.

I am not referring to v1, v2 or v3.. I believe v1, v2, v3 have the same quality?

Can someone clear my doubts? Does all of our 3717 has the same quality, i am not talking about faux 21J 3717..

I have not yet seen any differences in the case build and bracelet during the same versions and I have had three v3 cases (and two v3 bracelets) from different dealers and production periods in my possession at the same time. However, there is a difference between the v1 and the v3 in terms of both case build and bracelet quality.

The v1 case has a tad bit thinner inner/ top edge of the bezel compaired to the v3 which IMO gives it a slightly more sophisticated appearence. And the v1 bracelet is a liiiittle bit thicker and has softer edges that adds to the overall quality feel.

Regarding the v2, I have no clue as I have only seen it on pics on the web and never IRL.. And I prefer to keep it that way.. ;)

Hope this helps.. :drinks:

wow.. seems like I should buy a v3 3717 and get a v1 bracelet.. That helps me a lot, thanks dude!! :)

Is there any other differences?

I have not yet seen any differences in the case build and bracelet during the same versions and I have had three v3 cases (and two v3 bracelets) from different dealers and production periods in my possession at the same time. However, there is a difference between the v1 and the v3 in terms of both case build and bracelet quality.

The v1 case has a tad bit thinner inner/ top edge of the bezel compaired to the v3 which IMO gives it a slightly more sophisticated appearence. And the v1 bracelet is a liiiittle bit thicker and has softer edges that adds to the overall quality feel.

Regarding the v2, I have no clue as I have only seen it on pics on the web and never IRL.. And I prefer to keep it that way.. ;)

Hope this helps.. :drinks: