When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quesiton on Gen Pro Diver Rubber...

DuDro

For those that either own or have handled the gen Pro Diver Rubber strap...

Does the thickness of the strap taper from the lug end to the tip on the long side of the strap?

Just curious since none of my rep straps fit well when used with the rep DLC buckle.

I have two gen Pro Diver straps. Both Black, one is the older model, one the newer one with the raised logo on the buckle. Both taper from the lug end to the tip. It seems as if the newer one tapers a bit more than the old one.

If the strap and not the buckle is your problem, just try to get the gen strap. They were sold for around 80 Euros at the AD but since the new version without the lettering came out they can't be ordered anymore directly from B. So if you are lucky the AD has some on stock, otherwise check the Bay.

Edited by Tom Hawkes

Even later i have arrived - But only cos i just received my Gen from Dani .. Thanks Bro!

ef9b63f9.jpg

f6b0ecd9.jpg

1174d5d6.jpg

I have 3 other measurements in btw, let me know if you need em :) Hope this solves your question once and for all

BTW, the inner measurement for the buckle is 20mm