When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to find the dealers

Hi All,

I know this is a total n00b post, and I'll probably be flamed, deleted or moved, so I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

I was wondering if there is a condensed list of websites for trusted dealers. I only buy one or two reps a year, and every time I pull up a bookmark of a dealer that I purchased from before, it's 404. Trying to Google brings up a crapshoot of malware loader sites and scam rep dealers. I've looked through RWG, but I usually hit hundreds of posts with reviews before stumbling upon the occassional links. By the time I hit the links, they're already dead and gone.

So, is there a constantly updated list of dealers front and center of a single pinned post? I fully take responsibility for not reading the reviews and buying a POS, but I just want to start shopping!

Thanks!

Regulator

The other obvious way is to dangle a GEN watch and draw them out.. cos within seconds, they will take it apart and produce 49042390482 reps, with the same serial number of course.

with 3 or 4 obvious mistakes as well