When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Watch Repair

David1741

Unfortunately the Zigimeister is on a "leave" as of now.

Your best bet is to take contact with Rex or Vaccum on Repgeek if you are in US.. Im located in EU so I dont know the US watchmakers that well.

Maybe someone else here can help you.

Good luck!

Unfortunately the Zigimeister is on a "leave" as of now.

Your best bet is to take contact with Rex or Vaccum on Repgeek if you are in US.. Im located in EU so I dont know the US watchmakers that well.

Maybe someone else here can help you.

Good luck!

Thanks for the information. Be well

David

Can you provide more info? Maybe some of the folks here can help walk you through it. Does it run if you hand wind it?

Thank you for the help. It was working and running just fine before it stopped. I know it stops when I reset the time but I didn't notice if it was running again after I reset the time. Anyway, when I noticed it was not running I reset the time and it didn't run when I pushed the pin in. I pulled it out and back in and it started running again. Then later it stopped on its own. Messing with the pin doesn't get it running again. That is about all I know. I suspect that even though it was sold to me as a ETA it is not. If that sparks any ideas with you I could use the help.

Cheers,

David