When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Opinions on UPO

gtanak

Hi Omegaers...

Never thought i'd come close to buying an omega rep but i've recently been taken by this version of the UPO, black bezel and orange numerals... Plus its highly modded potential. I just like opinions of the omega owners or experts here on the pics of this watch i'm looking at purchasing. I assume its asian eta.

I need opinions on :

1) How good is the dial and 'version' of this watch (after research i realise there's up to 5 versions and the black bezel is more accurate

2) How close is this rep? Or is the canal quality?

Thanks in advance all

Omega Noob

20100612-80-_MG_5097.jpg

20100612-80-_MG_5099.jpg

20100612-80-_MG_5101.jpg

That case back is for the 42mm smaller PO, not a UPO (which by definition is 45mm)

UPO 45mm casebacks are smooth with acid etched/ sand blasted texture, not a stamped cross-hatching pattern as the 42mm has.

Also the words Planet Ocean on your case back read "PLANET OCEAN" ... it should say "PLANET OCEAN" ... all capital letters but the first letter of each word should be larger than the other letters.

Yours is a mixed confusion.

This watch as far as I can tell is not a 42mm Narikaa $100 USD value watch nor is it a 45mm UPO ... I don't know what it is.

Guest tolis

sorry my friend but its not the famous UPO 45mm!!!!!!!!!its one replica that i cant say what is this!!!!!be carefull from where you buy!!!!!