When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Roger Dubuis Easy Diver Tourbillon

Jawo

I know that this is a fantasy watch but man, it looks so gorgeous. I saw this on Trusty's site and I kept going back to it. I decided to bite the bullet and ordered it. Once again another great transaction from Andrew. One note though.... The watch was wrapped really tight in bubble wrap and as a result, the rubber strap was torn right from the lugs. I notified Andrew immediately and he was very quick to respond and offered to send me a new strap. Great service as always. Instead of doing a bunch of pics like I usually do, I decided to take a quick video of the tourbillon movement. Pictures would just not do it justice. It is absolutely striking and I would highly recommend this to anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Jrj7oappE

Congrats on that beauty.

I was thinking the same, lovely details and wonderful Tourbillon...something to stare at all day long :shock:

Could you please post a wrist-shot....as this baby is huge, I need to know how it looks on the wrist.

Theo

BTW: is there any other chance you can use a standard 24/26mm strap and cut out the middle part of the strap between the lugs???

Theo

I don't see why not. That's actually a great idea!! I'm gonna try that. Got about 20 straps kickin' around.