When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with a new SA white Battons

cyphion

Hello,

I just received my new SA White Battons, and I am having a little bit of a problem. First off, the watch is stunning. If you are on the fence with this one, don't be, its beautiful. But the problem that I'm having is with the movement. It has the A7750, and the chrono function is not working. Basically you push the 2 o'clock pusher to start the chrono. The chrono starts. Then you have to push the 4 o'clock pusher, and then the 2 o'clock pusher again to stop it. You can't just push the 2 o'clock pusher twice to start/stop. The reset works fine, and everything goes back correctly.

Basically I need opinions as to whether you think it will eventually work or if it is going to have to make the long trip back to china.

Any opinions are much appreciated.

Thank You,

John

Have run into this many of times with reps that I have serviced for members here.

The issues is the start/stop two function lever is too short or the angles are off in "v" that engages the chrono cam. Swapping out the 2 function lever with another Asian lever sometimes fixs the issue. Sometimes it does not as the replacement Asian lever is wrong also. I now just recommend spending the $25 for the part and labor to have it swapped out with a Swiss ETA lever.

For what you will pay in shipping, wait time etc. you are better of having it fixed locally.

:drinks: