When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Rado

Sayko

Hi guys, I've been lurking for about a week, and I love the wealth of knowledge around here. I just bought an Orange PO off of Silix, and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I was inspired by all the Omega love around here.

Anyways, I really like vintage Rado's, Diastars and Greenhorses and the like, and I was wondering if there are any dealers out there offering vintage reps of Rado watches.

Please forgive my ignorance.

Thanks.

Try out watcheden.com. They have some decent Rado replicas, also the Diastar. :) If you buy one, I hope you will post some pictures.

Seems like Watchedens Rado stock is diminishing, I remember them having the Rado Diastar Chronograph and the Diastar with rotating inner bezel. Both seems to be gone now.. :(

2.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Vintage Rados are cool and cheap. I had a period when I bought some genuine vintage Rados for much less than a good replicas. Many of them have the weird seventies style.

And, you just have to love their crazy names.. Green Horse, Captain Cook, purple horse, Voyager, Silver Star, Musketeer.. :D