When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replacement sec at 12 7750 movements...where to find...

A buddy of mine and I are in search of a few A7750 sec at 12 movements for our AP reps. We have four that have parts that need to be replaced.

Anyone know where to source a few of these? I know the normal a7750 are easy to find, but the sec at 12 not as much....

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys...

why don't you just buy a normal 7750 and transplant the gears and plates for the sec@12 to the new movement?

could work if no parts of the secs @12 module are damaged...

+1

But if you have to change the full movement the cost is about 230$...expensive...King is able to source it for you.

Some of the transfer gears are damaged...

How difficult was that to do Guru1? ...I might consider doing that on another when I have it serviced...

Anyone know someone that might have a spare movement for parts?

Hi Indy

So only 2 solutions : buy a used AP ROO seconds at 12 or buy a complete movement from a dealer...

Indy Man, happy Wednesday!

Hey Rex just got back to me and is using a 7750 and moving things around on the gearing and it is in testing now for 3 days to see what it does...he used an existing A7750 and said if it all works to his liking that it will be the cheapest and most reliable way of getting our secs @ 12 back up and running :)

Man I wish it used a 6497... such a more reliable way to go lol

Have a great day and I will keep you posted

mp

Indy Man, happy Wednesday!

Hey Rex just got back to me and is using a 7750 and moving things around on the gearing and it is in testing now for 3 days to see what it does...he used an existing A7750 and said if it all works to his liking that it will be the cheapest and most reliable way of getting our secs @ 12 back up and running :)

Man I wish it used a 6497... such a more reliable way to go lol

Have a great day and I will keep you posted

mp

Very interesting solution..please let us know...:thumbsupsmileyanim: