When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full Gold Daytona w/ new Asia 7750???

Guest overboosted

Guest overboosted

I am not a big gold guy. Out of 30+ watches maybe only 2 or 3 Vacheron/Patek style watches are gold. Have a good many SS rolexes, PAMs, etc. But one gold watch I do like is the full gold white dial Daytona. I have seen dealers carry this one with secs at 9, but have yet to see one with the new secs at 6 7750 movement. We first got the 2001 SS versions with this movement, then 2005 SS, now recently TTs have surfaced. Any word on the often neglected full gold versions ever coming out?

This is the kind of stuff that would make the forum even better, if dealers gave us heads up on what to look out for. I imagine some of them deal with factories and probally know whats in the pipeline, or maybe they are as in the dark as we are.

I've only seen one person with a full 18k 750 yellow gold Daytona, and that was FF. Euro 2K if I recall correct (for the blinged one).

You could always buy the TT and have the case plated to match--which would probably cost about 75 or 80 bucks from a top notch plater--I don't think there are any major difference on the dial and bezel, etc between TT and full gold.

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Like it has been said before dealers wont let us know what is coming because they are trying to clear old stock and the factories probably dont let all the dealers know just what is next, it is still a business and a bottom line to meet.