When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Op Logo Wherabouts?

MJP

In vector format. I saw it floating around the site somewhere, can't find it now.

Thanks

Here!

You may be just as well scanning a technical drawing of a caseback from the catalogue / finding one already online (there are loads kicking around) and tracing it in Illustrator. Even if you don't know how to use the program, it'll take 5 minutes max - and that'll give you a clean logo using a minimal number of edit points.

It's a rubbish logo, anyway. It makes me think of Scooters in the 60s with piles and piles of chrome and mirrors all over them.

:lol: Agreed. I woder when it was designed and released. 70s? 60's?

Thor-Just making it that was a big start, even if it needs tweaking--saves time. I am going to get them as close as possible to the real ones using whatever other images I can find. I will pass them along if if anyone wants to get a shirt printed/whatever.

JFYI, the text-only one on brandsoftheworld looks like poopie. :thumbdown:

In my travels, I have aquired all the MLB/NBL logos on CD (the one the NBL gives companies that are doing design work) Any baseball fans that want an exact vector file in CMYK or PMS of thier team, lmk.

Edited by MJP