When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello folks

Hi, your best place to start looking would be the panerai area, what is the radiomir 8 any way?

yeah, i had a look there...thing is, i don't know anything about watches, i just like them, so i get quite lost in all the technical stuff and talk, so i prefer to ask right away....sometimes it helps!

post-29734-075011500 1280738791.jpg

post-29734-073892900 1280738803.jpg

It is a nice watch though. but as i say there are many good radiomir reps out there like these here The sellers page is linked as an example but all the other sellers will be able to get the same watches as some sellers are better than others particularly if you are in The EU.

It is a nice watch though. but as i say there are many good radiomir reps out there like these here The sellers page is linked as an example but all the other sellers will be able to get the same watches as some sellers are better than others particularly if you are in The EU.

nice! Do you think of any in particular? had a look at perfect clone, seems quite ok! Again, thanks for all this, starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel....

No need to quote every reply i make mate, just use the quick reply box.

If this is your first go for one with a handwind asian movement as they are very robust and cheeper and half of the parts on the swiss movements are asian any way to make them look like gens. A base version (with out subdials are the simplest) you will have a sunken cannon pin (where the min hand is attached) and the lume wont be great but apart from that no issues.

It can take years till you know what you are talking about in this hobby, the best thing is to spend at least 18 hours a a day reading here and then a bit on the gen forums and in about 18 months you will be just like the rest of us

Broke

Out of work

Divorced

with a good watch collection! :drinks:

Ah there is this one but it is an auto and the gen is a hand wind, the asian 21j can be a real good movement but you never know,

eea8d0567308fa9c06df637517dc7d5e.image.750x497.jpg

there is also a gold 197 with hand wind but you will only get 2 days power reserve out of it.

PN19702a.jpg

hahaha, yeah, allready single, broke because of a lousy paid job (that i love though) and stuck in time....and that brought me two of the most expensive hobbies...high end stereos and now watches...

and i can't find the quick reply box, but that may be because of my freaking old mac who makes what the hell he wants...

cheers.

Ah not a mac user my self, maybe it s the old software that does not show it.

Well if you are in job you like then that is a bonus, I never got into stereos thank god, Harleys used to soak up my cash but it is watches now. Reps can be very good value for money if you buy the right one. For example:-

I bought my self a white dial breitling steel fish for about $250 over 3 years ago, my wife nicked it and has worn it ever since, it is water proof and a great looker i have had it apart to relume it and (i know a bit about watches) it really is a quality bit of work, if it was not a rep it should easily sell in a shop for over 1K with its spec of:-

Sapphire glass

AR coating

swiss auto movement

not bad lume (better now)

stainless bracelet

ect

The more you read the more you know the less crap you buy.