When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wholesaleoutlet PAM CG

Oyster

I ran the first look at the answers.

I'm telling you upload the product photo.

Of course, a lot of mod is needed .. .. ..

that's so cool, but if you straighten the mode of activation have been making the case for the bridge did not fit the screws have suffered ..

post-29085-016283400 1281598827.jpg

Edited by Supremej

The one i have is exactly (and i mean exactly) the same as Torobravo's which are considered pretty good. The only difference is that it comes with screws that will actually fit.

Not being a pam expert, i can only vouch for that it's waaaaaay better than the cartel job.

;)

From photos it appears so, the thing is just better finished unlike the cartel stuff which is crude me thinks but again the CG alone worth half the price of a beginner PAM.

Worth getting one but my question remains, which cases does it fit best? :g:will the crown sticks out? or fully recessed? and the lever?

that's so cool, but if you straighten the mode of activation have been making the case for the bridge did not fit the screws have suffered ..

Geez mate, you've lost me at '...activation' :D

On a more serious note, WSO CGs are fine but just that - fine. They're a bit rough in finish and not exactly correct physical dimensions. If you're looking for the closest to gen pre-V CG these days, it's still (unfortunately) LH CG that you should dish your hard earned money for.

Geez mate, you've lost me at '...activation' :D

On a more serious note, WSO CGs are fine but just that - fine. They're a bit rough in finish and not exactly correct physical dimensions. If you're looking for the closest to gen pre-V CG these days, it's still (unfortunately) LH CG that you should dish your hard earned money for.

I just do this mod if the only thing that was trying to tell us that.

nice day~!

• 3 months later...