When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Rose Gold Rubberclad

Hi Guys, I suppose you hear this question alot, and I'm sorry for repeating this if you have heard this before.

I am looking for an AP Rose Gold Rubberclad, now Ive had a couple of Rolex reps in the past and all never lasted more than 6 months and there where always big faults wih these.

So Ive saved up, over the past year and ready to pull the trigger on The AP Rose Gold Rubberclad, my question is "Where do I buy one, where if I spend $600USD I am going to get a good watch" one where it wont need a service and looks great, and as real as it can look. Is there one or 2 buyers that you recommend as well as which model would be the closest to real? I do really like the AP Rose Gold Rubberclad for sale in this forum but am unsure about this?

Your advice is very much appreciated, please pm me if you have any suggestions.

Thanks a million from Australia!!!

Buy mine! it's already serviced. LOL Just needs AR and lume!

Buying from the dealers, unfortunately you'll never be guaranteed one that will last more than 6 months. In the past I have had 6 AP with sec@ 12 and 2 died on me so it was hit or miss.

Regardless of whom you purchase it from I would always recommend a service for the sec@12 movements as this will ensure the movement will last and won't be a paperweight in a few months time.

You can buy mine, but my experience whit the sec at 12 they can go on you at any time..So if you really need something that can hold and dont have lots of cash around up I would look away from the sec at 12 models.

You are more then welcome to buy mine fully modded at only 800$, but their is no guaranty on the movement except from the person that serviced it :)

both mine are working great now, but who knows in 2-3months.

Cheers and good luck on your hunt.

Dani

I'm also seriously thinking about buying a Rose Gold Rubberclad.

Can anybody tell me if there was ever a gen made with the black dial?

Every Rubberclad Rose Gold that I have seen has the grey dial. I can't even find a black dial on the AP website.

(If I'm going to buy a rep, it may as well be a rep of something that exists in the gen world!)

Many thanks

Andy

Can anybody tell me if there was ever a gen made with the black dial?

Every Rubberclad Rose Gold that I have seen has the grey dial. I can't even find a black dial on the AP website.

(If I'm going to buy a rep, it may as well be a rep of something that exists in the gen world!)

please see attached pic of the gen below with grey dial ...

APROORoseGoldRubbercladHi-Res.jpg

LOL how about the person who owns one of the factories and knows the owners of the others? I'd think they'd know. Considering I'm one of their top clients I really doubt they'd lie to me.

Had an email from one of the regular and recommended dealers today - no problem with supplies at all.