When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just A Question About Glass

warbody

Stupid guys think that if you rub your watch glass against the wall and it gets scratched it is a replica . nahh ! they dont even know the world Replica .. its just only a fake!

If i get one of thoe PO with Sapphire or any other watch with it .. and i want to show it as an original watch ... i can rub it against the wall and "i will be safe" ?

Thanks guy

If i get one of thoe PO with Sapphire or any other watch with it .. and i want to show it as an original watch ... i can rub it against the wall and "i will be safe" ?

:blink:

The Sapphire crystal will not scratch, but the bezel and case will, and you'll screw up the AR coating. If you were to try this with a Genuine PO, the owner would force-feed you your testicles. Are people that ignorant where you are?

I am trying to wrap my mind around the thought process of someone asking me if it is a fake and I say " No way - watch this as I rub it against a wall." If I had a replica on I sure would not do this and if I had a $6000.00 Gen on I SURE THE HELL WOULD NOT DO THIS.

Following this train of logic... The person thinking you can do this - how many times has he actually see this done? If more than once, I think Wikipedia needs to amend their definition for DUMB.

Usil

Edited by Usil

ILMAO ! Lot of dumb people .. i think exactly as Usil .... If i had a $400 Rep i wont do it If i have a $2000 PO I sure the hell would not do this !

But stupid kids here in DR think thats the best way

Ill recommend them the edgehammer

Edited by warbody