When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The bronze age cometh

unregistered

If you hadn't guessed it yet, I've been bitten bad by the Anonimo bug as of late. And what else says Anonimo more than a bronze case? So when I got contacted about this piece, I couldn't help but pounce on it, even though it was slightly above what I know it sold for and it was without box & papers and spare original strap.

I am so glad that I did though. It's got so many lovely facets to it that I'm still in awe of it. The previous owner polished it a little before passing it to me. Bit of a mixed bag there, part of me wishes the original patina had stayed, yet the other part is glad it got polished so I could watch it age myself.

Anyhow, enough talk, onto the pictures;

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

Crystal doesn't have AR again I believe, but as its a flat piece of sapphire, reflections arn't that bad as compared to the Millemetri/Polluce/Professionales.

IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

1 of 19 pieces for the bronze :)

IMG_3770.jpg

Perfect positioning

IMG_3771.jpg

Uses a bayonet crown, first time I've come across one of these. Took me a short while to get the hang of it. You can see the "L" lip that allows the bayonet to work.

IMG_3769.jpg

Next to its Professionale Mod.6003 cousin

IMG_3794.jpg

Here is the original Dino Zei Kodiak tan strap

IMG_3773.jpg

There is a thin flat piece of metal embedded in it.

IMG_3774.jpg

Love the buckle!

IMG_3776.jpg

Lumed of course. Love that the power reserve arrow is lumed too. Though the 12 isn't.

P1010802.jpg

1sec exposure, 2mins lapse

P1010800.gif

Finally a wristie on my 6.75" wrist

IMG_3772.jpg

It wears like an AP almost, but better to me.

More Info

Definitely one that is going to stay in my collection.

Thanks all. Absolutely love it. Wish Anonimo made more bronze pieces, they truly are stunning.

Awesome! LOVE IT!........The Dinos and Professionales are my favourite models! Enjoy in great health

The Dino's never caught my eye, except for the San Marco, until this bronze Nautilo became available. I cancelled my bronze Polluce order from the AD to get this instead. Agree that the Professionale is one of the best pieces in Anonimo's lineup. Amazing quality.