When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Return Policy

ExtraExtra

This is perhaps something that we always forget to ask the dealer and maybe even afraid to ask. By the time we really need to know and understand, it is almost always too late.

So i recently purchase a nice avenger from a very good and loyalty worthy dealer. The watch arrives and immediately, i reported that there is something wrong with the movement. So it is sent back at my own cost for return shipping. Then it came back repaired and guess what? It has a new problem. The watch stops and the only way to get it started again is to start the chrono and stop - then the seconds runs again. So it goes back once again at my cost for return shipping and then it disappears into the bermuda triangle of lost mails. The package, as of today is lost. Did not arrive to destination nor did it come back. There's no tracking per the mailing instruction but it did arrive the destination on the first return. It's been 5 weeks since mailing the second return. I am offered a discount the next watch but I am out the original cost and the return shipping costs :angry2: My point for posting this is to prevent or reduce this from happening in the future.

I guess the first question is what is reasonable and fair return policy? Should this be something that is agreed to up front i.e. terms and conditions?