When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Display Back For Radiomir 45mm Vintage

ryyannon

Does anyone have an idea where I could find a display back for a 45mm Radiomir-style vintage case with a Moljot movement inside?

I'll post supplementary info and a pic shortly....

Suffice to say that I have no idea if these are standard Radiomir cases (and threading) which would mean that finding a display back would be easy.

The factor of incertainty is the potentially non-standard nature of these cases - you've probably seen them in the 47mm fixed-lug version (for the Vintage series available at several of our dealers). This is a somewhat more unusual 45mm version, with the same fixed lugs and Russian movement.

Will be posting a little more info in a moment.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Pics courtesy of Perfect Clones, but I don't know if the watch itself came from Josh....

post-55-1159122505_thumb.jpg

post-55-1159122586_thumb.jpg

J-

If you plan on never going back to the solid back again, you can have your existing caseback converted to a display back. Some watchmakers are capable of doing this (but not all- It's best to check around).

Alternatively, I do have my old caseback (display) from my PAM183 case that I used for my hommage project. I can send it to you as a test fit. If it threads up correctly, we can work somethng out...