When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Other than DSN where do you look for PAM reps

dannyboy123

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and indeed most things Panerai. Anyhow I recently bought a Fiddy from Getat out of curiosity and having got the bug and done some research I've been in dialogue with DSN over a PAM 03a;

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/watchmmx/Pam%2003A/

I picked DSN as he appears to have a good rep in terms of the next level or so up from the likes of Tat. Four questions;

1) What feedback can you give positive or negative about DSN, watch-u-seek, HomageForum are all saying good things.

2) Any issues known with DSN's crown guards/levers (my Tat isn't very tight but I didnt expect it to be 100%).

3) Who else sells at DSN's price point (where do I look).

4) Anything you want to point out about the/his 03a (all my other watches have black faces hence the white dial choice - I nearly went Radiomir Blckseal)?

Hope you can enlighten me. My biggest worry is spending $350-450 on a 'decent' rep and it having a crappy cg/lever combo. Also DSN says you can swim with these watches - anyone put this to the test?

Most people would not suggest swimming with these reps until you get them tested YOURSELF, don't rely on a dealer's claim that they are pressure tested. Also I don't think DSN's crown and CG are accurate for the 003A, but I may be biased as I'm selling one right now in the sales section (price negotiable :D ).

Most people would not suggest swimming with these reps until you get them tested YOURSELF, don't rely on a dealer's claim that they are pressure tested. Also I don't think DSN's crown and CG are accurate for the 003A, but I may be biased as I'm selling one right now in the sales section (price negotiable :D ).

Might have to try and find it.